Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Why Does MLB.com Hate Me?

It's Mike Piazza's big return to Shea tonight; I've honestly been looking forward to this for like a month. If I could, I'd be in Queens cheering for him as he saunters up to bat. Alas, I am in Baltimore and MLB.com hates me. Every big game so far my computer has refused to play the games streaming on internet radio on Windows Media Player. I am about to write an angry letter to MLB yelling at them for this problem. Right now, I can't even try to listen to it as I have "logged in too many times. Try back later" popping up each time I do. Soooooooo angry. At least I have Phish Food to drown my sorrows in.

I got to go to the SEM (scanning electron microscope for you non-sciencey types). This is what nanowires look like:



Soooooooooooooo cool. Definitely the coolest toy I've ever gotten to played with.

No comments: