Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Overload

If I live through these next three weeks then I will be able to live through a similar three weeks which will in turn allow me to live through yet another similar three weeks. Oh boy. I forgot how terrible it was going to be this semester. I'm dreaming of my 12 credit spring, three of which will probably be research. And I just need to figure out process control in a week and then I'll be ok until our senior lab report is due. That makes up 2 weeks, plus my orgo lab report (eeeaaassssyyy), process control homework and p chem homework. Oh, and regattas every weekend plus 2 sorority meetings per week plus waking up at 4:38 for crew practice. I have resigned myself to being in very poor shape this year until after crew season when I swear I will go to the gym before p chem. (Ha I doubt it'll happen but it's nice to dream). So much for being in bikini shape come the winter cruise :( But then I'll probably just wear it anyway and remember that even when I feel like I can't I usually can get away with it.

I'm so siked for HOTC though! The hotel will be awesome. Not to mention our ultimate coxswain room. It's going to be a blast. And I get to see my parents!

No comments: