Monday, October 09, 2006

Let's Go Mets!!!!

Mets=amazing.
David Wright = My Hero/My Man.

However, the game on Wednesday conflicts with Project Runway. Luckily, Bravo only airs PR, West Wing, Actor's Studio and now Six Feet Under so in the next week I'll have about 50 opportunities to watch it.

Words cannot express how excited I am about the Mets right now. It's ridiculous. I'm so siked.

Right now I have an excessive amount of crap to get done before next Thursday. 1 senior lab, due right after we get back, 1 orgo lab due next Thurs, plus 2 prelabs due this Thurs and Fri, 1 homework set due this Tuesday and another most likely due Monday when we get back. And a midterm tomorrow 1 hr after 5 hours of playing with a distillation column. However, I'm in ok shape. 1 prelab done, 1/2 orgo lab, started next week's hw set. I am determined not to do horribly this semester.

I ate some spinach today. Not dead yet. (Crosses fingers)

No comments: